In school, we were taught not to waste water as it is very precious for us and for our upcoming generation.
The idea of cleaning the whole car engine without water can also make a difference and helps us to save much water
By this, we can also contribute some of our efforts in water conservation.
Now we are talking about how to clean a car engine without water
There could be some other reason also for cleaning your car engine without water like:-
- You might think water can damage the wires or other technical components.
- Less water available in your area.
- Or you don’t have the proper procedure to clean the car engine.
There could be many other reasons also which forces you to ask that question.
Let’s move towards the topic without wasting any time. Here is a table of content to brief you about what we have discussed in this article.
How to clean your car engine without water?
People like us have the great misconception that cleaning a car engine is like rocket science which required the utmost technical knowledge and devices or tools. Now let us clear you the fact that the washing car engine is the most interesting and easy job on condition you follow all the steps we will discuss further.
Analyze the car engine so that work can be done more effectively
Look at your car engine then analyze it through its parts like connectors, box, filters, etc although in today’s generation engines have safer designing and packing like covered with plastic shrouding.
Electric connectors are fully protected using moisture protecting grease.
Alternators are the only sensitive area that can cause an issue but now automobiles companies started making alternators that do not react from direct contact with water.
Does it important to clean your car engine?
The Question is why we need to clean the car engine. Actually it varies from person to person.
Some people don’t even bother about the car hood dust or engine neat and cleanness and on the other hand, guys are very serious about their car and it performs so they take car engine washing as regular washing and it is also depend on the car you have new car or used one. Although is it a very good habit as cleaning a car engine make your car reliable but besides this, there are no. of reasons to clean your car engine:-.
- Many people considered that a dirty car engine is a sign of irresponsible being for your car, thus show your bad attitude and carelessness.
- It is easy to find the spot on white paper similarly a clean car engine helps us to find any unnoticeable problem like any oil leakage etc.
- Unnecessary dirt by nature can also be a problem to filter components presented in the car engine.
If you are a person of the second type so be here and scroll down to know the basic step to clean your car engine without water
Steps to clean your car engine without water.
If we talk about the safest way to clean your car engine. So let me clear you there are 100+ parts which you can not clean individually with your hands with fear of wetting the car engine
But need not to worry at all. We will tell you the best way of cleaning with knowledge.of 10+ years of experience.
Follow the following steps confidently.
- Firstly use the degreaser on the cools or warm engine, the hot engine is not recommended as a degreaser will dry quickly and not work effectively.
- Always keep a dusty cloth in your hands or covert the painted area which is surrounded to the engine bay. And spray on the focus i.e car engine.
- Always use a good brush to clean the excessively dirty areas of a car engine manually for good quality work.
- Now simply wipe up all the dirt with water of normal pressure household tap etc.but be careful about the fuel box. It should in touch with water.
- Now its time to use a blower. Blow the remaining water with pressurized air.
- Here you can start your engine to get its normal startup temperature or you can also switch on the Ac so that compressor can also run properly.
- For wonderful shine apply some aerosol engine dressing on a cool engine. And see the difference.
Now let’s have a view on some of the basic tools or products that you will need to clean your car without water.
- Car Engine Degreaser.
- Empty plastic spray bottles.
- Chemical spray which is used in lawns
- Tire wheel/brush kit
- Speed electric blower
- Aircast exhaust soot remover
- Engine dressing
By this, we came to know engine dressing is the most effective step so let learn some of its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of the car engine dressing
- Gives a wonderful shine and get back the original brand new car look.
- Gives formal appearance to the car engine which is next to impossible by simply degreasing and pressure washing the engine.
- Act as a good resistance for daily dirt and dust which usually attached to it.and can be clean with a single wipe.
Disadvantages of the car engine dressing
- Dirt will be attached more quickly as the car engine is already shining and a thin layer of a car engine dressing.
- Addiction of it can also be considered in cons as a person will not satisfy without using it.
- It acts as a layer that protects your car engine surface from dirt and dust, but such a layer can be easily removed and will not last long for a longer period. b
We hope you can clean your car engine well without any fear using the above-given procedure.and for any further queries you can mention in the comment box.