What are remanufacture Engines
Remanufactured engines are a type of engine which fulfills or exceeds OEM standards. Some times it is better than new. If the failures of the original engine were because of manufacturing problems, then the remanufacturing process will address these problems with all new updates. In remanufactured engines, all OEM defects are removed.
Remanufactured engines come with zero miles. In Auto Techio, the remanufactured engines go through so many harsh processes at our manufacturing unit. Here new parts are added such as pistons, gaskets, bearings and many more parts. After re-assembling of engines they are DYNO-tested as well as pressure tested, inspected, carefully packaged and send to your address from our remanufacturing plants.
Re-manufactured engine vs rebuilt
Remanufactured and Rebuilt both are different. In the remanufacturing process, a simple replacement process of failed parts is replaced. There is a big difference in the remanufactured engine quality. In another hand, the rebuilt engines are not completely disassembled and only addresses the current problems. A Remanufactured Engine is a complete rejuvenating process, bringing your engine back to OEM standard while using OEM parts.
Auto Techio carries all the top brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, Jeep, and Toyota, just to name a few. Here at Auto Techio, consumer confidence is our number one priority. This is why your engine is backed by a 5 Year Unlimited Mileage, No Fault Warranty. So, why go remanufactured? For all the reasons above as well as it will keep your truck or car out of the shop and on the road. In the long run, saving your time and money.
Remanufactured Engine – Quality, Price, and Excellence
Some times engines have so many problems because of that they destroy at the end. While a properly maintained engine can fold the distance of hundreds of thousands of miles but a poorly maintained can be failed. whenever engine failure happens. There are so many options, adding purchasing a crate engine or considering Chevy remanufactured engine, ford remanufactured engine or GM remanufactured engines.
Selecting a remanufactured engine is the most popular option. Ford remanufactured engine has been fully disassembled and rebuilt from the ground up. Do not create confusion a rebuilt engine with remanufactured. Remanufacturing process happen with precision in a factory, in this process includes the entire engine disassembling, cleaning, resurfacing or replacing the parts that are not in good condition. Before performance testing occurs. Pistons are replaced, cylinders are bored and everything is reassembled with precision computer equipment. Auto Techio feels pride that all service centers, individual customers and mechanic shop get great quality products. Which holds true for our GM, Ford, and chevy.
What are the plus points of Having an engine Remanufactured Instead of New Replaced one?
Remanufacture (a failure or damage) engine can be a more budget-friendly option than a full replacement to take a new engine.
In an engine remanufacturing many things replaced from the engine like bearing, gaskets and all the seals are replaced.
Most of the hummer engine failures can be avoided by regular service and maintenance. In many cases, it is examined that overheating or broken oil pump main cause of failure of the components, because of this your car is in breakdown condition or can say non-operable condition whose result is either require new engine or remanufactured engine.The next phase depends on two major factors:
- The age of the vehicle.
- Depends upon your budget.
Now, as mentioned above, two important factors that impact the value of remanufactured an engine.
How aged is the vehicle that needs the engine?
If the vehicle is more than 10years/2,50,000 Km anyone completes first then remanufactured engine’s value may not be as good as what they expected or promised to its cost. The reason is the old vehicles can suffer non-engine related problems and other mechanical issues or failures.
What is your budget?
Another main reason when deciding between a remanufactured engine or new engine is deciding what is pocket-friendly for you or can say afford you. As we all know new engine or vehicles generally required down payments of thousands of rupees for that. Remanufactured engines are almost always more affordable.
What are the ultimate ordinary causes of engine failure?
In many cases, we observed that engine failures are caused by one main source is heat. Whether it’s a failure of the cooling system to keep the maintenance of the engine’s temperature or a lack of oil pressure which creates excess friction. There are a few reasons for engine failure as follows:-
- Water Pump is broken
- The heater core is clogged
- Thermostat is broken
- The oil pump is damage
- Oil level is low
- Engine oil is old or too thick and losses lubricity.
When any one of these occurs in your vehicle then the different components of the engine will surely become damaged.
After knowing what are the major caused the engine to fail is the first step in determining whether or not an engine replacement or rebuild is needed.
Advantages of Remanufactured Engines
- Once the engine is remanufactured then for that engine you know everything deeply inspected and it has many parts replaced with the new parts. It will enhance the length of the life for the engine and it will totally depend upon how many parts replaced.
- How long it will totally depend upon the
- This type of engines comes to you with Zero miles on it because they are considered completely rebuilt with brand new parts.
- Remanufacturing an engine can be an inexpensive process to increase the life of your loved old vehicles.
- Saves your thousands of precious money as well as there is less repair cost if you are repairing your vehicle with local shops or roadside mechanic.
Why You Should Consider a Remanufactured Engines
The most important three consideration that makes remanufacturing parts more demanding to purchasers than different alternatives. These three things are Quality, Cost, And Aptitude.
Quality: At the time of purchasing a Ford remanufactured engine from Auto Techio you get most effective quality in the business.
Cost: That is the place where the cost is concerned, Remanufactured segments are more moderate than container motors.
Aptitude: Auto Techio’s well-experienced staff is always ready to help you in choosing the right engine for your vehicle.
Remanufactured Engines Provided By AutoTechio
Some famous brand vehicle’s Remanufactured Engine provided by us.
- Land Rover
Chevrolet Remanufactured Engines
- 2.2 Liter Chevrolet Remanufactured Engine
- 2.4 Liter Chevy Quad 4 Remanufactured Engine
- 3.1 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 3.4 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 4.3 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 4.8 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 5.7 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 5.7 Liter Vortec Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- Chevy 350 Remanufactured Engine
- 8.1 Liter Chevy Remanufactured Engine
- 6.5 Liter Turbo Diesel Chevy Engine – Long Block
GMC Remanufactured Engines
- 2.4 Liter General Motors Quad 4 Remanufactured Engine
- 4.3 Liter GM Remanufactured Engine
- GMC 350 Remanufactured Engine
- 5.7 Liter Vortec GMC Remanufactured Engine
- 8.1 Liter Propane Engine Upgrade
Ford Remanufactured engine
- Ford 6.4 Liter Diesel Engine
- Ford 6.0 Liter Diesel Engine
- Ford 7.3 Liter Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
- 2.3 Liter Ford Engine
- 4.2 Liter Ford Engine
- 4.6 Liter Ford 2 Valve Engine
- 4.6 Liter Ford 3 Valve Engine
- 4.6 Liter Ford 4 Valve Engine
- 5.4 Liter Ford 2 Valve Engine
- 5.4 Liter Ford 3 Valve Engin
Who Needs GM, Chevy or Ford Remanufactured Engines?
When the main reason for engine failure is bad maintenance. Any engine can face a bad failure under the right conditions. At the time of engine failure, it is very important that you replace it. Crate engines can cost a very small amount. In other hands when you go with BMW remanufactured engine, GMC remanufactured engine, Buick remanufactured engine, Ford, and Chevy remanufactured engines they are more affordable. Used engines are also available in the affordable price they are different from remanufactured systems they are not fully refurbished and not in the same that they had been used. Chevy is a great option for a big range of individuals and professionals. A person who has a need to change a faile engine can use this option.