Honda Brio is a good inexpensive subcompact hatchback family cars starting with the price of $6,586. It is one of the most premium brands, is known for its premium quality cars and rock-solid stability.
The new Brio comes with additional kits such as advanced 2 DIN combined audio system with Bluetooth connectivity, new premium furnished in two colour options. It is a small car and means that it consumes very little.
- Very low turning radius, it is easy to make a U-turn on a crowded area.
- It has very smooth steering and a quiet cabin.
- High-quality interiors for the section.
- Best in terms of durability, security and value for money.
- The slim front seats provide decent support, especially the lateral.
- Dual airbags in the front seat.
- Anti-theft immobilizer system
- Smooth gear shifting, steering control
- Excellent response at corners and in the emergency braking system.
- Top speed of 145 km/hr with excellent balance and responsiveness.
- Boot space is quite low, 175 litres.
- Bad ride quality on rough roads. Gets choppy on bumpy highways.
- Looks like u-turn in the up position.
- The equipment list lacks rear defogger, CD player and driver seat height adjustment.
- AC cooling system is not much good.
- A normal space for back-seat passengers. Rear seat-back very small.
Honda Brio has 1198 cc, 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine with the 5-speed automatic transmission or 5-speed manual transmission. The power and torque of the engine are 87 HP and 109 Nm.