Want to replace the old Pontiac transmission then you are landed at the right place. Here we offer the best in quality & well-optimized preowned transmission for sale. Through our largest online inventory for used gearboxes, you will get the inquiry in all manufacturing brands including used Pontiac automatic transmission. Low selling price & quality components make our service more trusted in the field of auto parts service. The replacement & rebuilding process of Pontiac transmission was done under the observation of experienced experts to make our service more reliable & flexible.
Apart from the service of the automatic transmission for sale, you will also get the inquiry for a manual gearbox for vehicles. We offer used manual Pontiac transmission for sale at low & affordable prices. Our authorized distributorship & service of old transmission for cars work according to the needs of clients. We replace all faulty & nonworking parts with the new one. Let’s get more information on a few best-selling & highly demanding Pontiac preowned transmissions for sale in the USA.
Used Pontiac automatic transmission for sale
Transmission is one of the most important parts of your vehicle. So we need to properly maintain it. And also we don’t want to take the risk of using the malfunctioned transmission in your car. If your car has some burnt smell, unwanted sound, and will not respond to the shifting of gears, then we can say that your car transmission is completely damaged. Now you want to replace your malfunctioning transmission with a new one. But you might be afraid due to the more expensiveness of transmission. So we prefer you buy the used transmission.
Autotechio offers the used transmission at an affordable price range. We provide trusted and certified products with a warranty. Here we also offer some models of used Pontiac automatic transmission.
1. Pontiac Solstice used transmission inquiry
Buy automatic transmission for Pontiac vehicle at low & affordable buying cost. Autotechio is the trusted service provider of Pontiac transmission in all manufacturing models. This 2005-2006 year model vehicle has the naturally aspirated 2.4 ltr I4 engine which generates high torque for powerful performance. Here get the detailed specification of the product with its price information.
2. Pontiac g8 automatic transmission
Pontiac G8 GXP version is the very first introduced in the year 2008 at Newyork International Auto Show. The powerful V8 six-speed automatic transmission offers high speed in a few seconds. The GXP reached 60 mph speed in less than 5 seconds. The upgraded FE3 suspension package & Brembo disc brakes give an awesome driving experience. Here get the inquiry for specification & price of Pontiac g8 used automatic transmission.
3. Pontiac Fiero automatic transmission
Equipped with automatic transmission Fiero 3-speed Turbo Hydramatic torque converter gives the best driving experience to the user. This limited-edition vehicle model was launched in the year 1984. This 4 cylinder engine has a unique periscope-style inlet which helps to produce high torque & maximize the speed of vehicles in a few seconds. Let’s get more information for Pontiac Fiero automatic transmission price & specification.
Apart from all above mention used automatic transmission for Pontiac, we offer a few more models which listed here,
- Pontiac 6000
- Pontiac Astre
- Pontiac Aztek
- Pontiac Bonneville
- Pontiac Catalina
- Pontiac Executive
- Pontiac G5
- Pontiac G6
- Pontiac G8
- Pontiac Firebird
- Pontiac Grand AM
- Pontiac Grand Lemans
- Pontiac Grand Prix
- Pontiac Grandville
- Pontiac GTO
- Pontiac LeMans
- Pontiac Montana
- Pontiac Parisienne
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Pontiac Vibe
- Pontiac Safari
- Pontiac Solstice
- Pontiac Star Chief
- Pontiac Sunfire
How identify the damaged transmission?
- Weird smells: If any burning smell comes inside the vehicle. Then pay attention to it. Maybe the transmission fluid runs on low degrades which makes transmission overheat and start burning. Another cause may be there is any trapped plastic, melting heater core, & dripping antifreeze.
- Strange sounds: Mostly the humming, whining, and clunking sounds are the signs of failure of transmission. A clunking sound comes when you shift gears is becomes a tell-tale transmission.
- Noisiness: Mostly excess noise will indicate a problem. The noise indicates the problem may be due to low fluid or there might be wrong fluid is used. We can say that this noise will excess due to bearings or gear teeth.
- No response: Normally the transmission will slide right into the gear. But, if your car transmission will give you no response, then your car transmission said to be damaged.
- Check engine light: There is an engine light that works as a warning system. When the sensor of transmission set off the engine light. Then this sensor will detect minute jerks. These sensors will also detect tremors.
- Shaking: If your car will shake during the shifting of gears, then your transmission will not functions right. Normally transmission will shift the gears smoothly. The gradual increase in jerkiness will make you complacent unless the gears are shot.
Why choose Auto Techio
Autotechio is a trusted and certified distributor of used transmission in the USA. Our used transmission is more reliable than a new one. We offer the auto parts for sale at an affordable price range with a warranty. Apart from this, our organization offers remanufactured transmission at the best cheap rates. Here you will find great services if you opt us for buying used transmission.
- Guaranteed products
- Tested products
- Less expensive
- Less time consuming
Here you will get the best solution for your query of used Pontiac automatic transmission. If you want to get more inquiries for all auto parts, then contact us by email, phone, and online support.